- Thematic Editorial: The Social Economy must be local and community-based
- International Solidarity and the logic of Development Aid: impossible Bedfellows?
- Community Economic Development outside the capitalist square
- Developing communion – one dialogue at a time…
- Publishing in the borderlands of mainstream and margins: A prologue to Mary Lane’s People, Power, Participation: Living Community Development
- Emerging Trends in Global (Indian) Multilingualism: Perceptions, Practices and Policy
- The Borderlands Cooperative as a welcoming, supportive, connected, inclusive and co-productive group/organisation and place, in Doing it Together: A Collection of Approaches, Experiences and Purposes of and in Groups, Committees, Organisations, Networks and Movements 2015.
- ‘Hanging on’ to Multilingualism in a Homogenising Monolingual-Imperial ‘Glocal’ Context.. or ‘the displaced should never expect a rose garden’, in Multilingualism and Multiculturalism: Preceptions, Policy and Practice
Researching is relating in place and time… from methodological straitjackets and ‘against method’ to ‘nothing about us without us’…