Be a Part of Something Great
Volunteers at OASES share their time, skills and knowledge in an environment where both paid staff and volunteers come together to work and share in our vision of transformative learning for sustainable living.
- Events – including our monthly breakfasts & film nights, our Open Days, & larger public events at venues like the Abbotsford Convent, Federation Square etc. (with scope to create some of these events).
- Administration – including a range of tasks essential to our core operations
- Communications – from general communications strategies to implementation, promotional writing, & online communications including social media
- Systems development – including web development, database development, & support systems for all of the above
- Book-keeping – using MYOB
There is plenty of scope for creativity and to explore other possibilities once you are volunteering for OASES. We can tailor particular roles with you, to match your interests and availability, or structure longer term internships.
Your volunteering at OASES can be shaped by what you’d like to offer, so please don’t feel limited to what appears above.
We look forward to hearing from you.